COVID19 Procedures for In-Home Sessions
- Before confirming a session, we will enquire about relevant risk factors before attending the home.
- All payments will be made electronically.
- We will immediately inform clients should our COVID19 status change and we will keep a log of interactions for contact tracing.
- We will ask that suitable arrangements are made, prior to us attending the home, and will provide appropriate instruction to clients, to maintain safety.
- All sessions will be built into packages of blended learning so that as much learning as possible can take place remotely.
- We will not handle the dog or its equipment any more than is absolutely necessary.
- Before entering the home, we will wash our hands properly and apply appropriate hand sanitiser. We will apply hand sanitiser upon leaving the home.
- We will bring a device for taking notes and wipe it down with appropriate disposable wipes before and after each session.
- We will not shake hands and will allow others to open doors and handle surfaces where possible.
- We will maintain physical distancing as much as possible.
- Where possible we will work outdoors.
- Only maximum two household members will attend each session. Resources will be provided so that all family members can continue to work with their dog between sessions.
- We will not be able to work with those over 70 or who are medically vulnerable. For safety, and the comfort of dogs, will not be able to wear masks during sessions.
- We will not schedule back to back sessions so will not be moving from one household to another.
- We will bring our own hand sanitisers, wipes and drinks etc. to sessions so there is no need for sharing.
- We will wash and disinfect all equipment between sessions.